Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wow does blogger suck

I finally find a way to blog from my phone but forbids me to set up the blogging via my phone. I couldn't be any more of a dork right now could I?

In other news around my life....my boss is a fucking moron. The General Manager of the Madison office got fired and now the acting GM wants to have a meeting with us supervisors to discuss the site manager where I am. The good news is the old GM was the bastard that fucked me out of the job I should have gotten.....the bad news is I liked him better than the the acting GM. I can't win....but at least I might have a different job in a few weeks. That'd be nice. $43,000 a year with fabulous health insurance......I only prey for that. Oh how I need health insurance.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! I'm so happy you might get health insurance! :)

Nin said...

Me too. My knee is still way fucked up and needs to be fixed. Oh yeah, and I need my wisdom teeth out too. I'm just all messed up!!