Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Wow....its been a long time since I posted about my life on here. I
guess that calls for a little rewind to catch ya'll up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Okay, now that you're all caught up I feel better.

Random thought:

My knee is so jacked up I'm pretty sure softball is out this year but
I'll unfortunately still try to play.

I fucking hate winter, snow,, cold, ice, and anything remotely related
to this time of year.

That said...I want to learn to snowboard. Who thinks my knee will last
through that?

I'm tired as fuck right now. Only 3 more hours of work to go so I can
go home and come back 8 hours later.

I hate having ESP...its creepy.

Yea! Schmidt isn't a ref for the rest of the year....no wonder Denver
got creamed by the Mavs, they don't have a 7th man on the ice anymore.
I'm still on shock after learning the dude is a popo. I'm glad its not
in WI. I wouldn't feel safe (and he would have already been found in a
back alley if he was a popo in WI)

Anybody know where I can find a better job?

1 comment:

LetsGoMavs said...

Maybe Scmidt being a cop is good if he sees you speeding...because he won't "see" it and you won't get a ticket!!

Nice life update:)

Don't go snowboarding if your knee hurts.

I heard McDonald's is hiring:)