Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Children and Mailboxes

I'm going to go off and rant and swear like no other. Just a warning.

All kids that don't have proper supervisor or respect for property should be shot. I'm not even close to joking. I don't like kids much to begin with so when the mother fucking kids in the neighborhood have to tear apart my fucking mailbox on a day when I work a double shift so there was obviously mail in the box, it pisses me off. Not only that but I was expecting a game and a cover for my cell phone in the mail so if they stole that I am going to be beyond pissed off. Don't kids have respect for property anymore? What the fuck? I mean jesus fucking christ can't you just leave other peoples shit alone. My mailbox wasn't hurting anybody and I'm sure the mother fuckers stole my mail. Not that it's that big of a deal unless the two things I was expecting where there. I was also expecting a cell bill but I can just go pay that later. I'm beyond pissed right now and I just got off a 16 hour shift so me being pissed right now is NOT a good thing. I hate kids even more now. Seriously to all parents out there....supervise your stupid fucking children so they don't do stupid shit to other peoples property.

3 comments:

LetsGoMavs said...

Call the cops and file a complaint. That way if they bust the kids, they'll have to pay you restitution.

Nin said...

Yeah I did that before I even wrote the blog. And what do you know, one of hte kids parents got pissed off and turned them all in when they found out their kids smashed a mailbox. Of course when the cop showed up after the kids got caught to write down the shit about my mailbox and get more info (because he didnt even know I called the cops earlier) he woke me up and I have NOT been having a good day when it comes to sleeping.
I'm still pissed that kids are fucking morons and don't realize what they are doing when they do shit like that.

LetsGoMavs said...

Just for you I did a mini post:)

Be nice about the naughty kids...that's job security for lots of people!! :)