Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I was naughty

I played softball tonight. Hobble and all. Well actually I didn't really hobble, my range of mobility just isn't great. I was the least injured of our injured/out of commission people on the team. One girl was just out of commission for the day because it was her birthday yesterday and she didn't feel too hot today. We only had 9 with me so it's good I showed up, but the other team was the worst team in the league with a record of 0- how many ever games they've played where we are how many ever games we've played -0. So we won needless to say and my knee actually doesn't feel too bad. Granted I am waiting to go to bed and see how it is when I wake up in the morning.

In other news.....before I left for my game, the door to my mailbox magically appeared back on my mailbox. What do you know?!? You don't think the kids parents were a little upset with them, do you? It would be nice to know if I had mail that was in there when they decided to bash it though. Oh well, I guess at least I don't have to buy a new mailbox this way. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they might have gotten caught by keeping the evidence with them. I mean hello stupid kids, don't keep the mailbox cover that says (1909) on it if you don't want people to know who's mailbox cover you took!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE! This shows me that not all parents are willing to encourage their kid's delinquent behavior. It renews my faith in people. A little melodramatic, huh? I just can't stand how parents want to be their kid's best friend and let them get away with shit!! UGH!