Monday, March 17, 2008

Jocks vs Geeks

I have issues. No not crazy issues. Indecisive issues. In the case of
jock vs. geek....who do you pick? p

I like geeks. The are intellegent and thoughtful and love video games.
Downside: they generally hate all sports

I like jocks. They will watch sports 24-7 and obviously like playing
sports. Downside: unless its Madden video games are like a foreign
language to them.

As for me: I love video games a lot. I love intelligence. I also love
softball and pretty much any other sport.

So really...I can't win either way. Which do you think is the lesser
of teo evils?


Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.

WinTwins57 said...

Huh, this is a toughie - I also like both. Isn't there anyone out there who is BOTH??!! :)

Goon said...

There are guys like me that are actually geeks and jocks. LOL...

You kicked my ass in fantasy football. Yikes...