Friday, March 7, 2008

My Ass Hurts

Why does my ass hurt you ask?

Because the company I work for for keeps fucking me in it. The newest manager we got sucked ass. He made it 6 months and quit. I got FUCKED by not getting the job even though I've been doing the job for 3 of the last 4 years I've worked there because we've had such shitty managers. I was OK when they told me that I just didn't have enough experience in hiring and talking to hte client (which I do because thats what I've had to do since our managers have sucked) because I thought that they were going to hire somebody from outside the company that had a better college education or something. BUT NO.....who do they hire? The retired military guy who is a subordinate of mine. How do you not hire a supervisor and instead go a step lower and then tell the supervisor that they aren't qualified? FUCK YOU!

Of course this isn't hte whole store. I called the general manager of my company to get an interview and I didn't even get one. She had me come in (so I had to drive 45 minutes on my day off) for her to tell me why I wasn't qualified and why I wasn't getting the job, no interview or anything. Why didn't you just tell me that over the phone fuckers. Not to float my own boat, but I am teh best qualified person that currently works at the site so WTF is she thinking. Not only that, I was told I need to be a site supervisor somewhere other than the site I'm at because the site I"m at the site supervisors don't do anything (which my current title is site supervisor). So since I supposedly don't do anything, thats what I'm doing from now on. And I feel bad because I like the guy who got the job, he's a nice person, but he is not computer literate and doesn't know how to do any of the job and I'm not going to help him. If he has any questions about what to do, my answer is going to be "I DONT KNOW" if it's a question that is above my paygrade. (I suppose I should mention I was asked to train the new person too which I laughed at. If I'm not qualified for the job, how am I qualified to train for it?) Anyways, I'm pissed beyond belief right now and I'm sure that when I read this tomorrow I'll probably decide it's incoherent and I was just babbling.

But there is no feeling in the world like showing up for what you think is a job interview for a job you've been doing and getting a big FUCK YOU!

No comments: