Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hockey Season is Official

It is officially hockey season and time for me to start talking about hockey now. I got my season tickets in the mail on Saturday and now it's time to sit down, look at the roster, and evaluate everybody. Okay so that isn't going to happen on here, but in my mind I will be. I am not quite the stats person all the time and I am horrible with checking up on player in the offseason and checking out the incoming players. Believe it or not, I probably have learned more about the new WI recruits for this year from all the other fabulous blogs I read. If I get around to it, I will probably put my two cents in.

I officially won't have the internet at work beginning Oct. 1, or at least in the capacity of a laptop with access. I bought myself a Motorola Q to keep myself occupied at work though. I am a dork, I know. I might even actually post from a game sometime if anybody is hot to know the score and it isn't on tv where they are....but you'll have to ask sometime in the same week as the game or I'll forget. Anyways, I probably won't post a shit ton on the Q because, well lets face it, it's tiny and nothing like typing on a keyboard. I think I might get up to 30 words a minute on that thing if I try hard enough, but compared to the 70+ I can type on a computer, it seems like it takes FOREVER.

So my new boss has to call me every 10 minutes to ask me what to do all the time. I might go crazy before the opening game of hockey this year.......

No comments: