Sunday, October 21, 2007

Slacker

I'm a slacker I know. I've been doing shit and have had a bunch of interviews for new jobs and have been having a hell of a time at work because I am required to do 4 times as much as anybody else. Also I keep getting jipped on my paycheck which makes it feel so worthwhile to go to work, right? Anyways onto the non conference badger hockey talk....

This weekend was a great weekend for the Badgers, but you know, it wasn't like they played a good team. Friday night the penalties were killer. You're bound to let the other team score when you give them at least 5 chances to have a 5-3. I don't really know what to say about the games either night because as I say, the competition was terrible. How bad was it? Well it was so bad that they could barely skate down the ice with the puck on their stick. It was like watching the Mighty Mights between periods. Okay not that bad, but it was pretty bad. Saturday night the freshman recruit got the start and he did pretty good for a freshman. Kyle Turris is a very good player and I think with Davies and Street out there with him that the line is pretty solid and will do some damage this year. Also there doesn't seem to be much drop off in the lines and that should help. We'll see in 2 weeks when they open the WCHA play against Michigan Tech at the Kohl Center.

PS....I will update a shit ton more now that it's hockey season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NIN! Good to have you back! I figured it was work-related, but I was getting worried that something had happened to you!! :)