Wednesday, June 27, 2007

nothing good

I play a lot of softball. So I recently got put into the outfield because we have too many infielders. Not a big deal. I mean nobody really NEEDS depth perception to catch a ball right? A little luck and a good runner gets ya far. Well at least for me. I am not a bad outfielder, I just have bad depth perception so when I catch the ball I look like a moron because I can't tell where it's going to land until it's pretty close to me, but I usually catch it. Anyways, I've been playing with these girls for a long time and I'm the one that gets booted to the outfield even though the new girl is a good player. She's just a whiner so therefore since I don't whine (except on here) I get thrown out there. I really don't care that much though, I'm just scared of messing up.


So tonight I go to softball and I have to walk over the railroad tracks and down a small hill. So as I'm doing down the hill I slip on the rocks and my knee does something funky and I get up and feel like a retard of course. So I play anyways and have a hard time running and it doesn't hurt really but feels funky wierd. So I go on a date after softball and at the end of the date we go to get up from the table and I can barely get up 'cause my knee is so sore. I felt like a retard yet again. At any rate, my knee is all fucked up and I can barely walk. Of course this was after an already terrible day. At least my date was good except the guy talks a lot but I can handle that.

No comments: